- Airline rules are rapidly changing – check your specific airline’s website for the latest updated policies.
- Waivers may not be granted by the airline when the flight was not canceled and did in fact fly as scheduled.
- Many airlines have INHIBITED the ability to refund see ARC’s website for more details.
If you booked on centrav.com and want to cancel your reservation follow the steps in this video.
To get a quote on exchanges or refunds, click on “My Bookings”. Click on “View” next to the booking you want to work with. In the upper right corner of your booking, click “Request a change to this booking”.
You have three options:
- Exchange tickets for a different itinerary–
- You will want to include the maximum exchange price per traveler.
- You will see the pre-filled existing itinerary where you change to a preferred itinerary as well as an alternative itinerary.
- Once you have completed the exchange information, you can click “Request Exchange”, we will send you a confirmation email verifying that your request is in the queue. Centrav works on these in departure date order, so please do not send multiple requests.
- Correct the traveler names–Click on the name of the traveler you want to fix. Put in the correct name and click “Request Name Correction”.
- Refund this booking–Once you click “Request Refund” we will send you a confirmation email. Centrav works on these in departure date order, so please do not send more than one request in.
Please keep in mind that by submitting your refund request you are canceling your reservation. Cancellations are final and cannot be reversed.
Next, one of our agents will contact you with your refund information.
If a refund is allowed…
- Any commissions will need to be returned BEFORE we process the refund. You can do so via credit card, check or ACH. Keep in mind if your method is a check, we need to receive the check BEFORE we process the refund.
- If you added a separate service fee, you can choose to keep that.
- Refunds will be returned back to the original form of payment
We ask for some patience, we are at the mercy of the airline and their refund delays and guidelines.
**Please note: sending multiple requests will make it difficult for us to quickly service your request.
Thank you so much for your patience as we respond to this together.
Domestic tickets during COVID can be handled with the airline self-service tools. If your airline is listed below, click on the link below to try to cancel directly on their site.
PLEASE NOTE: Use the airline confirmation number to cancel on the airline’s site.
If you don’t see your airline listed above check your specific airline to use their self-service tools.