Centrav has released an easier process for changing bookings!
The good news is you can now edit your bookings through our new, easier process.
How to Change Your Booking
- Click on “My Bookings” on the main menu.
- Find your booking and click “View” on the far right hand side.
- On the right column, under Booking Actions, click “Request a change to this booking”
- A window will pop up asking what you would like to change about your booking. The options are:
- Exchange tickets for a different itinerary.
- Correct the traveler names.
- Refund this booking.
- If you would like to “Exchange tickets for a different itinerary.” you will have to select the preferred itinerary. Once you have selected your preferred itinerary and alternative itinerary, click “Request Exchange”’ on the bottom right corner.
- If you would like to “Refund this booking” click “Request Refund” at the bottom right corner.
This process will be much faster in getting your bookings changed or refunded. Our customer support team is diligently working to get all change and refund requests processed in the order of travel date.
Check with the Airline first…
In most cases if the airline offers free waivers, Centrav is offering free waivers. Double check with the airline to see what they are offering.
We’ve gathered our own list of airline waivers as it relates to coronavirus. See it here.